Disputation
All things debate and the law


Thursday, September 02, 2004  

So, I've no doubt been absent for awhile. As it seems most 2Ls are these days, I've been completely swamped with summer work winding down, interviews, school starting again, more interviews, and somewhat unique to me, starting work at the DOJ.

The good news: I have an offer already at a firm I wouldn't mind working at (all without even having to do a call-back !!!). This means that I am able to dump all of the "I really don't want to end up there" call-backs.

The bad news: I still can't let go of some of the call-backs, so, although less hectic, September will involve several local interviews along side at least two or three trips to "exotic" places throughout the country. I do recognize that this is a good problem to have as there are several very smart but much less fortunate friends of mine who haven't gotten any call-backs. I know I would have been pissed to go to GULC and not walk away from EIW without a single call-back interview.

As for classes, not much to report. I think I'll like my schedule. I'm not taking anything that doesn't interest me, and, I know I will like not having to start classes until 10:40 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The wife starts back up teaching next week. I guess I'll catch her again next summer :)

That's all for now. Much to do even tonight.


2:56 PM |
Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment
contact
archives
georgetown law blogs
other student blogs
other links