Disputation
All things debate and the law


Monday, June 07, 2004  

I've been fairly quiet since the summer began. This is largely because my job is turning out to be far more work than pretty much any of 1L (with perhaps exception of finals period). Either way, there is an incredible amount of work to do without a lot of time to do it.

Fortunately, the wife and I were able to get out and do a couple of things this past weekend. First, we saw The Day After Tomorrow with another GULC law student and his wife. I'm a fairly liberal guy but even I thought it was over the top - so much so that I fully expected John Kerry to show up during the credits and say "I'm John Kerry and I approved this message." It was still worth going though (and not only because we ate at Chevy's before hand) because of some of the nerds rule humor and unintentional comedy.

We also checked out the annual Herndon Festival in Northern Virginia. It was good stuff - the food prices were driven down by the local merchants - so much so that the standard carnival booths had their prices marked down!

But, its now Monday - back to work.

9:08 AM |
Comments:
This is very nice and informative article. I like this kind of article. Thanks writer to post such a good article. Visit my site
 
Post a Comment
contact
archives
georgetown law blogs
other student blogs
other links